Home Categories Send inquiry

Orange , white , back , blue and green SPC Wall Panel – Pure color

Interior Wpc Wall Panel and SPC Wall Panel Effect picture for Background Wall

What is pvc wall panels?

The popular name of PVC WALL PANELS is plastic integrated wall, its load-bearing capacity, service life and performance may not be as good as WPC WALL PANEL integrated wall. As an emerging decoration material in recent years, the integrated wall adopts environmentally friendly raw materials, which fully meets the requirements of environmental protection in interior decoration and consumers' needs for healthy living environment. The mainstream integrated walls on the market include WPC WALL PANEL, but nowadays PVC integrated walls appear on the market? The popular name of PVC integrated wall is plastic integrated wall. It sounds like a plastic integrated wall, many people can't help asking, is this wall panel better than WPC WALL? How about the price? Will plastic have white pollution?

What is PVC?

PVC material is polyvinyl chloride. It is one of the most produced plastic products in the world. It is cheap and widely used. At present, in the integrated wall types, PVC is used as one of the raw materials, and it is mostly used for the production of WPC surface plates or the production of surface films. In the past, integrated walls were divided into WPC walls and plastic integrated walls. However, with the upgrading of products, plastic integrated walls have become rare in the market. Generally speaking, plastic integrated wall is much thinner than wpc integrated wall, and it is not durable. The plastic panels we are talking about now refers to the SPC wall panels. Because the composition contains a large amount of calcium powder, it increases the density and makes the wall panels strong. At the same time, it retains the advantages of the previous plastic wall, such as no plasticization It does not emit harmful gas below 60 degrees, does not contain lead.

Multiple Colors


Detail Image

Joint Tyle


Product name Indoor Spc Wall , Interior Spc Wall Panel,
Brand DEGE
Hs code 3925900000
Lenghth 2.8 Meter or or Customized
Surface Pvc Film Laminated
Material SPC: Stone Pvc Composite.PVC resin powder, light calcium powder and other auxiliary materials
Color Oak,Gold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , Classic grey, Black walnut
Minimum order Full 20ft Container , 500 meters per Color
Package Standard canton
Water absorption Less than 1%
Flame- retardant level Level B
Payment term 30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment
Delivery period Within 30 days
Remark The color and the size can be changed according to customer request
Application  Advantage       Hotels, commercial buildings, hospital, schools, home kitchen, bathroom, interior decoration and so on
1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
2) Resistance to rot and crack
3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
5) High impact resistant
6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
8) Broad range of finished and appearance
9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives


A. 100% Waterproof B. Environmental Friendly C. Sound Absorbing A. 100% Waterproof B. Environmental Friendly C. Sound Absorbing

Finished Goods Image



Orange , white , back , blue and green SPC Wall Panel – Pure color Related Video: