|Color||We have several hundreds of color for your choice.|
|Thickness||7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm are available.|
|Surface treatment||More than 20 kinds of surface, such as Embossed, Crystal, EIR, Handscraped, Matt, Glossy, Piano etc.|
|Edge treatment||Square Edge ,Mold press U-groove , 3 strips U grovoe, V-Groove with painting, bevel painting, waxing, padding, press etc. are provided.|
|Special treatment||Press U-groove,Painted V-groove,Waxing, Logo painted on back ,Soundproof EVA/IXPE|
|Wear Resistance||AC1,AC2, AC3,AC4, AC5 standard EN13329|
|Base materials||770 kg /m³,800 kg /m³, 850 kg /m³ and 880 kgs /m³|
|Click system||Unilin Double , Arc , Single , Drop ,Valinge|
|Formaldehyde Emission||E1<=1.5mg/L, or E0<=0.5mg/L|
Laminate Flooring is the most cost-effective floor. As a popular flooring, it is inexpensive and has many advantages.
1. Easy to care, simple maintenance; Laminate floor is wear-resistant and dirt-resistant. Once you are busy with work, you can take care of it after a break without feeling particularly messy. It is more natural and convenient to care.
2. The surface is wear-resistant and has a long life; the most important thing about the flooring is wear resistance. The wear-resistant layer on the most surface of the laminate floor is specially treated to achieve high hardness. Generally, it will not leave scratches easily. It can be used with confidence in daily use.
3. Laminate wood flooring has good impact resistance and flame retardancy . Therefore, it can withstand the friction of high-heeled shoes and the movement of tables and chairs, can withstand the heavy pressure of heavy furniture, can withstand the burning of cigarettes, can easily remove stains, and does not need waxing and polishing;
4. Laminated floor is click lock installation method, no nails are needed, and the construction is convenient;
5. The finish of the laminate floor is decorated with wood grains of various tree species, which is very realistic and visually beautiful enough to compare with hard wood flooring;
6. Stain resistant. Many wooden floors are prone to stains, and once infiltrated, they are difficult to clean, and the floors are equivalent to discarded. The surface of the laminate floor does not have this trouble at all. Because of the special material on the surface, even if the ink drops on the floor, it will not penetrate, just wipe it with a rag.
7. The high-density board is made of wood fiber ( HDF), which basically overcomes the shortcomings of wood unidirectional homogeneity, and the HDF LAMINATE floors after laying is not easy to deform