Home Categories Send inquiry

100% Waterproof Wainscoting Panels 204.15mm


Interior Wall Panel is one kind It is a wall decoration material, the main material is wood-plastic material  (wpc), a new environmentally friendly material. wood color, cloth pattern, stone colors are available for choose, and it has the advantages of waterproof, termite, silent, easy install, etc. Widely used in home improvement and commercial places

Interior Panel Parameter

Product name Wpc Wall
Model Wainsciting Panel
Size  2900*204*15mm
Surface Pvc Film Laminated
Material WPC: Wood Pvc Composite.                                         A mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives
Color Oak,Gold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , Classic grey, Black walnut
Minimum order Full 20ft Container , 500 meters per Color
Package Standard canton
Water absorption Less than 1%
Flame- retardant level Level B
Payment term 30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment
Delivery period Within 30 days
Remark The color and the size can be changed according to your request









Hotels, commercial buildings, hospital, schools, home kitchen, bathroom, interior decoration and so on
1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
2) Resistance to rot and crack
3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
5) High impact resistant
6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
8) Broad range of finished and appearance
9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives

Interior Wall Panel Effect Picture

The Advantage of Wall Panel

100% Waterproof indoor wpc wall Fireprof indoor wpc wall Scratch resistant indoor wpc wall 100% Waterproof indoor wpc wall

Fireprof indoor wpc wall

Scratch resistant indoor wpc wall

Wpc Wall Panel Production Process


Project 1

Project 2

100% Waterproof Wainscoting Panels 204.15mm Related Video: